New Arrivals: Authentic IPV2 50 Watt Box Mod by Pioneer4You
The Authentic IPV2 50 Watt Mod Is The BEST Regulated Mod On The Market Today For The Price of a Clone
Available at all Vapor Life Locations
The Box is made in Aluminium
The Display is an OLED Screen that shows the battery life, resistance of the coil attached in Ohms, the output wattage & voltage, and the current voltage of the battery.
The Green Leaf IPV2 50w takes one 18650 Only, It is not able to run on 2 x 18350 batteries stacked, It has built in short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
- Touch sensor firing button
- 50 watt YiHi SX330 chip unit
- Upgradeable firmware Via USB = higher wattage in future updates
- Better solder points than previous Yihi chips
- 7-50 watt range
- 2.8-8.5 volt range
- DC-DC power output
- Fires coils from 0.15 to 3.0 ohms resistance
- Auto ohm resistance meter finds ideal voltage for tank/dripper
- Wattage output adjusted with two buttons, -/+
- Mini USB interface charging port
- LED screen with white OLED .96″ display
- Battery life readout in real time
- Dimensions 100mm x 50mm x 22mm
- Locking mechanism to prevent misfire
- Chip runs cool to avoid heat and temperature sensor malfunction
- Adjustable 510 pin so no gap between atty and box!
In The Box
1 x Green Leaf IPV2 50w Touch Sensor Firing Button Box Mod
1 x USB Lead
1 x Mini Screwdriver
IPV2 Quick Review by Vape Diva
Okay, I have to admit I am a big fan. I was resistant at first because I so love my Hana Modz clone but I have to admit I am truly impressed by the IPV2. So much so It has inspired to write a quick review of this amazing IPV2 regulated mod. The device is an aluminum box mod using the YiHi sx330 v2 chip, it outputs 7-50w, it’s got a touch sensitive fire button (which can be disabled) as well as as clicky buttons for firing and adjusting power.
I am especially impressed by the price. An authentic 50 watt regulated mod for $120?!?! You cannot go wrong at that price point. it works as intended from .2-3ohm. The case is well finished inside and out and has an adjustable 510 pin (screw adjustment). My Kayfun Lite Plus V2 fit completely flush from the get go and it has an has adjustable 510 connector screw. Easier than adjusting my my Kayfun.
I have been vaping on it non stop for several hours and the battery life seems pretty solid. I expect it should last about a day under normal usage.
Things I like:
- compact box mod
- good finish
- adjustable 510 (though screw may need to be removed for flush mounting)
- simple to use
- reverse polarity protection
- solid performance so far for power and battery life
- shows voltage drop under load when firing (time to clean connectors/bin battery)
- small screws (many have said they don’t like this though but they supply spares and a screwdriver just in case)
- doesn’t get warm when chain vaping / charging
Could be improved:
- magnetic back door would have made swapping batteries easier
- No passthrough
Would I recommend?
ABSOLUTELY! You can’t beat the price and it does what it says, the chipset works pretty well and I like that it’s slimmer than a Hana style box. I highly recommend the IPV2 50 watt box mod for the price, power and versatility. If you want an authentic original 50W VW box mod… This regulated mod can accommodate the beginner, intermediate and advanced vaper alike. If you are already zn experienced vaper or begineer who into or aspires to blow huge vapor clouds and get into sub ohm direct drip atty’s at some point, this is the device for you. the IPV2 can take you from beginner to advanced vapier. I highly recommend. Hey, sometimes one size does fit all. The ipv2 50 watt box mod confirms that!
iI short…The IPV2 50 watt mod is everything I wanted and more. I love the Hana Modz DNA 30 Clone and they both have advantages. Unlike the Hana Modz DNA 30 and Zana Modz DNA 30 clone, the IPV2 is not a pass through device however, you can update the firmware and that appeals to the teachy in me. I have only owned mine a for a short times and so far I am very ipressed. I especially like the “Touch sensor firing button” on the top. And who doesn’t love 50 watts of power?