New Arrival – IPV3 150 Watt Box Mod by Pioneer4You
Dual 18650 Unbridled Power and The Hottest Looking Box Mod On The Market
IPV3 150 Watt Box Mod by Pioneer4You
IPV3 150 Watt Box Mod by Pioneer4You Review and Specs
There is not a single unit on the market that can match the IPV3 150 Watt Box Mod by Pioneer4You, personal vaporizer in terms of power as it will feature a Yihieicgar sx330 V3 chip with an upgraded function enabling you to vape at an insane 150w ! It will also feature a 7.4v with a slot for 2pcs 18650 battery. The Black IPV3 are the most highly coveted, While most vendors are charging a premium. Vapor Life is not.
The IPV3 is the latest version of the IPV series to be released by GreenLeaf Technology also known as Pioneer4u. The previous version, the IPV2 was an innovative design that is easily one of the top vapor mods on the market today with power of 50w. This has lead to excitement among many in anticipation of their newest product, the IPV3 150w box mod. This unit will be powered by 150 watts, And you will know you haveh the highest powered MOD on the planet. In addition to its increased power, this version will feature a slicker, more light-weight design. It will also have the capability of firing an atomizer as low as 0.1 ohms which is incredible. OMG!!!!!!!
Specs Minimum Typical Max
- Output Power 7 Watts 150 Watts
- Output Voltage 1 Volts 7 Volts
- Output Current 40 A
- Atomizer Resistance 0.1 Ohms 1.5 Ohms 3.0 Ohms
- Input Voltage 6.2 Volts 3.7 Volts 8.5 Volts
- Input Current 1.3 A 10.0 A 30.0 A
- Screen On Current 25 mA
- Quiescent Current 1 mA
- Power Down Current 350 uA
- Efficiency 95%
- Screen size 0.69″ OLED
- Fire Method Regular Button & Touch Sensor
- Adjust Power Method Up and Down Button
- USB Charging for Battery NO (charge port)
- Software Upgrade/GUI operate Upgradeable USB
- Charging for Mobile Phone NO
- The ipv3 uses two 18650 batteries. P4Y recommends using two IMR 30amp batteries and fully charged when installed (ie paired together).
- The side buttons have been changed from a flattened BB style on the ipv2 to a more Hana type BB button that is now countersunk with polished edging (see photos)
- The ipv3 box edging has been polished on the ipv3 (see photos).
- The finish and paint on the ipv3 box seems slightly better
- The ipv3 box material appears to be a bit thicker/stronger (which may add some weight)
- The inside of the ipv3 box looks to be slightly redesigned with screws holding plastic casing in and some sort of seal inside the back door. (see photos)
- The back plate has been redesigned. This may be to prevent e-liquid leaking into box battery door seam
- There is a new hologram QC sticker inside and location has been changed
- There are two larger set hex screws holding the back battery plate on (the ipv2 has two super tiny Phillips head screws). There are two Phillips head screws enclosed if you wish to swap them out.
- The 510 connection on the ipv3 is now spring loaded (auto adjust)
- The USB on the ipv3 is for firmware updates only (see the yihi website for download information http://www.yihiecigar.com/product_cat_list/YiHiEc…
- There is a charge port on the side of the ipv3. The power/charging cord DOES NOT COME WITH IT at this time (but apparently can be purchased separately from P4Y at a later date). It appears to be a 9v 1amp size and aftermarket cords may work. (Proceed with caution.)
- The ipv2s is supposedly water resistant. It is unsure, although the back seal looks similar and some vendors make this claim, that the ipv3 is also water resistant. (Proceed with caution.)
- There is a 12-month warranty on this product if purchased through an authorized retailer. Warranty can be handled through Asmodus, a California company.